Sylver Blaque, who blogs at https://sylverblaque.wordpress.com, surprised me with this wonderful award! Thank you very much, Sylver. I’m honored.
The Fabulous Blog Ribbon award comes with some rules. They are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things that you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
5 Fabulous Moments in My Life
1. Floating in a hot air balloon over the Arizona countryside.
2. Driving a fan boat at top speed through the Florida Everglades.
3. Driving my ’67 Chevy at top speed on the Trenton Speedway track prior to an Indy car race.
4. Running a half marathon.
5. Stepping on the scale and realizing I reached my goal weight.
5 Things I Love
1. Hot tea every morning.
2. A warm shower and clean clothes after every workout.
3. A well-prepared meal.
4. Time spent with friends.
5. My family.
5 Things I Hate
2. Wet feet.
3. Unhelpful people.
4. Careless drivers.
5. Bad news.
5 Deserving Bloggers
1. Joyce from This Side of the Pond writes about her family and their frequent travels; she’s never met a stranger and there’s always room for one (or two) more at her table.
2. Kim from Kimberly’s Korner writes from her heart, which is tender and kind. Kim’s blog is like visiting a good friend; you always feel welcome. And loved.
3. Amy from The 4th Frog writes with humor and honesty; she makes me laugh.
4. Lisa from Main Street Musings is a terrific writer; I read her column and I laugh. Sometimes I even snort.
5. Stacy from Nurse Mommy Laughs is a former actress and nurse who knows a great punch line. She’s found her funny.